A safe place where girls, age 7-17, can explore the many facets of growing up a girl. Topics such as healthy communication, bullying, relationships, personal hygiene, leadership, computer/internet safety, media literacy, body-image, and parent-daughter relationships are explored.
- A fun place where girls are inspired to build self-confidence through interactive and exciting workshops.
- A creative place where group presentations and hands-on activities are designed to address the complex issues girls face today
- An educational place where girls have the opportunity to educate themselves and to also ask sincere questions from professionals and role models.
- An interactive girl-only environment, where girls can discuss their concerns about topics that are sometimes too difficult to talk about with family and friends.
- A workshop that is held quarterly, and you don’t want to miss it!
- A workshop hosted by the non-profit branch of PEARL Girls, PEARL. Girls of Promise, Inc.
Empower Hours is that place!
Empower Hours review from a mother – “I just wanted to let you know that my two girls had a great time on Saturday. I also wanted to thank you for dedicating your talents, gifts, and time to the great cause of building up our young women. For me, I truly believe that, “it takes a village” and although the Empower Hours aren’t frequent, the moments are unforgettable and leave lasting impressions that not even a mother can give to her daughter. Please know that moms like me appreciate you and your vision and most of all, “the girls are still talking about you”! We look forward to many more moments.”