- The only make-up that is allowed in the pageant is lip gloss, facial powder to control shine, light blush, and light mascara. If make-up is worn, it should be age appropriate.
- No fake enhancements are allowed (wigs, hair extensions, wiglets, hair pieces, fake tans, flippers, fake eye lashes, fake fingernails, etc.).
- Swimwear is not allowed in any segment of the pageant.
- Contestants must compete at the age they are on the day of the pageant.
- PEARL Girls reserves the right to split or combine age divisions.
- A dressing area will be provided. Each contestant is allowed one person to accompany her in the dressing room.
- Bubbles, water, fire stunts, and sharp objects are not allowed in any segment of the pageant.
- Bad sportsmanship of any kind will not be tolerated. Please cheer everyone on. PEARL Girls reserves the right to disqualify any contestant due to bad sportsmanship which includes parental and guest activity. Please alert your guest of this rule.
- No refund will be given if contestant fails to attend pageant or is disqualified due to misconduct by contestant or a family member.
- Participants must be unaccompanied on stage.
- All Contestants will be notified of a complete schedule of events prior to the pageant
- No glitz or glamour photos can be submitted during the Naturally Photogenic Competition. Photos can be Black and White or color, and should be at least 5X7 in size.
- Any videos or photographs taken during or after the pageant may be used by PEARL Girls for advertising and publicity purposes not limited to brochures, flyers, web advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- A formal dress should be worn at crowning and all participants are required to take photos on stage at the conclusion of pageant.
- The scoring system is 1-10 in each category. All judges’ decisions are final and ties will be broken by the judges. Judges information will not be given out prior to the pageant in order to prevent contestants from contacting them before the pageant.
- If you want your score sheets after the pageant, please be sure to bring a stamped self-addressed envelope to the pageant. Score sheets are held for three weeks after the pageant and are discarded thereafter. Score sheets are not given out at the end of the pageant; they will be mailed in your envelope.
- Cash Prizes are dependent upon sponsorships, ad page contributions, and the number of contestants.
- Names of contestants and/or how many contestants are in the pageant will not be given out. This information can change daily and we do not want to publish any potentially misleading information.
- Admission to the pageant will be $10.00 per person with children ages 2 and under entering free. Contestants will be given (1) free wristband for a parent’s admission.
- The Registration Deposit reserves your spot in the pageant. However, all contestants are required to fundraise at least $100 in Fundraising dues by June 1st in order to participate. Fundraising dues help defray the cost of producing the pageant (i.e. prizes, awards, trophies, facility rental, staging, lighting, judge’s expenses, etc.) If you wish not to participate in fundraising, you may still reserve your spot in the pageant and then pay your $100 Fundraising dues by June 1st.
- PEARL Girls reserves the right to disqualify any contestant due to unpaid fees or fundraising dues.
- PEARL Girls, including the vendors, the volunteers & staff, the Director, and the facility where the event is being held are hereby non-liable for any injury, loss of personal property, or theft occurring before, during, or after the Pageant.
- PEARL Girls reserves the right to cancel if participation numbers are low. In the case of a cancellation, you will be fully reimbursed within 30 days. All fees are otherwise non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
I understand that all contestants are required to raise at least $100 in Fundraising dues by June 1st in order to participate. Fundraising dues help defray the cost of producing the pageant (i.e. prizes, awards, trophies, facility rental, staging, lighting, judge’s expenses, etc.) The Fundraising dues can be raised through a combination of ads for the beautiful Keepsake ad book, Sash Outs, and Pageant Sponsorships. I understand that if I wish not to participate in fundraising I can still reserve my spot in the pageant by paying my registration deposit, and then pay my Fundraising dues by June 1st.
Once registered, the Fundraising Kit will be emailed to you.
By registering for the pageant, you fully understand these rules & regulations.