You Grow Girl
Summer Self-Esteem Summit 2017
Groups for girls who want to THRIVE in school and in life.
Calling all Middle & High School girls who want to:
- Make New Friends
- Learn ways to Problem Solve
- Let go of Self-Doubt & Gain Confidence
- Improve Social Skills & Resolve Conflicts
- Learn Coping Skills & How to Deal with Drama
- Build Leadership & Academic Organization Skills
- Gain a Sisterhood & know that they are not alone
Come join us for a Summer Self-Esteem Summit!!
Topics of Group Discussion: Self-esteem, Body Image, Peer Pressure, Navigating Friendships, Building Resilience, Handling Transitions, Setting Goals, Managing Stress, Smart Social Media Usage
Dates: Tuesday or Thursday evenings in June 2017
- Tuesday: High school girls (rising 9th-12th grade) May 30, June 6,13, 20, and 27
- Thursday: Middle School girls (rising 6th-8th grade) June 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Girls to Women Health and Wellness – 16980 Dallas Parkway, Suite 204, Dallas, Texas, 75248
This is NOT the ideal group for girls who:
- May be experiencing suicidal thoughts
- May be engaging in self-injurious behavior
This peer support mentoring/life-coaching group is not a suitable replacement to treat mental illness. If your daughter needs this type of therapeutic group, Coach Keisha would be happy to refer you to a great group, so please contact her.